Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Once every few posts I want to share some songs that I have discovered. I seem to fall somewhere between being on the cutting edge of music happenings and, well, not. My friends seem to either know way more about music than I do, or a lot less. This inevitably means that my posts will either not be new to you or you find them a bit strange. Hopefully once in a while I can show you something new that you enjoy. I also must point out the the songs may not be new, but I am trying to draw attention to music that never got its due or is just too classic to not point out.

I've decided not to give my opinion of the songs and let you draw your own conclusions.

Animal Collective - My Girls


Buck 65 - Surrender to Strangeness


The Upholsterers - I Ain't Superstitious


The Shocking Blue - Send Me A Postcard


The Go - Meribel

No comments:

Post a Comment